Monday 25 August 2008

Again

Lovely pictures this morning, Brodie and Hudson are growing into very handsome young men. And Zoe it is lovely to see Hudson doing the puppy paddle, Jiggy is not to keen on swimming so it is lovely to see that the children enjoy it.
Cant wait to see a picture of Tilly from Diva and Jiggy.
Elspeth , Strider and miss super sprung are coming on Sunday and the same at Richmond but Jiggy also. Not sure if I will make it down to Ali's when you are down, only my shift pattern is moving into weekdays now. I also am glad about Prima, cant wait to get rid of the newspaper in the cupboard so that i can put my hoovers away again.
Hope everyone has a good weekend, and James and Ali a good time away, I got some paper work and schedules to work out but i was told i could do them at home instead of going to work today.
Rosey any new pics of Ringo ????
Elspeth i think i have done this correct if you know what i mean !!!!!