Sunday 31 August 2008

Nah its a Lurcher!!!

Well would you like a list of what my Munsters have been described as.
Sorry but Springer is commonplace, especially when Zelda was smaller.
Zeb is "What is that big dog" which is strange because Zelda is taller now.
In the vets a keeper of Labradors and Cockers told me Zelda was a lurcher.
She was pretty miffed, Zelda not the woman, So I put her right with the proper information.
I quite like the Idea of Zeb being a Lurcher because at times he is most ungainly and does lurch about a bit.
Collie cross is quite common also, I suppose it is the black and white.
The other one which was quite inventive was Long Haired Dalmatian.
I suppose we could have them labeled.
It is the way that people confidently tell you what is on the end of your lead that hacks me off a little.
I KNOW!!