Saturday 23 August 2008

I am Alive!

Hi Tor, I am alive but as Ali says flat out with the business! Hopefully will get tht soted out soon though. Ceilidh did very well today especially being mixed sex classes and it was indoors where the noise and lighting were awful. Ceilidh was very uneasy in the ring and just wanted out but I noticed that she was not the only one. Shame they had not had it out doors as I think the dogs would have been much happier. Is your son still as excited about getting a puppy? I cannot waitforour second on which by the sound of it may be coming soon. Fingers crossed that Prima is in season properly! Cannot wait for a baby boy from her! Ceilidh could do with the competition at dinner time too!
I am afraid we did not manage to get any pictures today because the lighting was so awful no pictures would turn out! Sharon and Lyns had the same problem. Will post some pictures later on of our walk with Brodie yesterday. He is getting to be such a big boy now. And I promise I will get more on our walk tomorrow. I have not taken pictures in such a long time now, it is terrible!