Monday 25 August 2008

Bank Holiday Weekends

Looks like everyone is having a fun weekend? Back to work today for me though :(
No rest for the wicked! Some fantastic pictures of Kaia, Loki, Hudson and Brodie. Where is that new walk Sharon? It looks right up Ceilidhs street and yes, she says she is incredibly proud of brodie for the muddy puddle rolls!!!!! She has taught him well.
My goodness Loki is growing up fast! His clouring is coming through a lot now too, looks like he is going to be a lovely dark boy. You are getting me so broody again, thank goodness Prima seems to be in because I don't know if I could wait any longer for another baby!!! But I will because I do adore Prima, the sweetest girl!
Ali, you will have to email me directions for next week since you are somewhere new by then. So excited to see the new farm. The are was lovely when we came to visit and pick up Ceilidh so I am sure it will be great. So sorry James could not get into th same school as his old friends but he is closer to them and can see them much more and make new friends at the same time so really, it is not such a bad thing. Cannot wait to see all the troops next week, especially Summer, or is she coming on SUnday? Who are you bringing again? ANd Judith too? Oh, and anyone else coming? Really looking forward to Saturday too. Found a hotel that is only £54 for the night, takes dogs and is surrounded by 11 acres of grounds so it sounds good for Ceilidh, although I think we will give her a good walk on the way down before we arrive. Are we second in the ring on Sunday?