Saturday 8 March 2008

B.C. Munsters


Congratulations to all the Blitzans, you must be thrilled Ali. I only wish we could watch the dog show here in Canada. Hope Logi is doing better, what exactly happened to him? Was it the gravel driveway? My dogs feet are well conditioined I guess, they tear up a mountainside and then come straight back down through shale and rocks and have never had a problem, guess they have tough feet for our terrain, except for the odd cactus they find which has to be pulled out. But they have learned to just stop and wait for us to rescue them or they wind up with it in their mouths too. I had the dogs at the vet last week for their yearly shots and my vet said he has never seen 3 dogs in finer shape, all their weights are perfect and the muscle especially in Duchess is great. She is our little billy goat, we cant keep her off the mountain by our house. It all starts with wonderful breeding then it only takes exercise and a proper diet and alot of love!