Tuesday 25 March 2008

Catch up

Picture of Maddison
Sorry I haven't been on here for a while, I have been struck with an awful migraine and also we have Stella with us hot in season, so busy busy.

Logi is a lot better, it turns out he had a rotated vertebrae in his neck which has caused very painful muscle spasm's spreading down to his leg and out to his shoulder, he had another session with the chiropractor today and is so much better, he is back out galloping through the fields again, it's a shame the new vets couldn't tell his muscles were locked, doesn't give me any confidence in them what so ever so for the time being I will travel back to Graham and vets I can trust.

Great pictures and posts on here I do so enjoy reading about them all, I reckon Sid has Westie in him by the shape of his head and texture of his coat.


I hope to have a quieter week this week so I will look out some more old pictures of our ancestors, give me a day or so I and will try and find my scanner!

Really looking forward to the shows starting now as we will have a few babies coming out for the first time and I can't wait to see them in the flesh, keep up the good work :-)