Thursday 6 March 2008

Blitzan Truly Dazzling

Thanks for messages about Ilka, we think Ilka is 'Truly Dazzling' and every one we know thinks she is beautiful.
Good luck for crufts Ali and hope Logi is ok and good Luck to every one else who is going, we will be watching on the tv and I hope they show some munsters on there I think we can press the red button so I will see if we can watch the gun dogs more, and I like the family photos Ali, next year we will go to crufts.
By the way Ilka's banana toy and her bit of blanket have not been touched by Sid I think he knows there hers even though every other toy he thinks is his or are shared, he also never goes in her cage that she sleeps in at night even though it used to be his and the door of it is left open all day so she can go in when she likes.
Having issues with a cat at the mo he follows me when ever I take the dogs down the Field then sits in the hedge as if to say I am only licking my paws not causing any trouble and is all ways sat some where to wind the dogs up, I think he does it on purpose, photo of the of the cat (Skitkit) he is not bothered by dogs in any way, but our other cat is not to bright Jack some times headbutts Sid then realises hes a dog then hisses and runs off.Sophie and Ilka