Monday 10 March 2008

That information is great Sophie, unfortunately I forgot we are going to visit some of Gregors family for the weekend. Maybe next year though!!! If we come down to london at all this year I will let you know because we always go out of London so we could maybe meet somewhere for a walk? I know it seems strange to visit London but not spend any time there. My brother and sister are both down there so that is why we visit, but we prefer to venture out to the countryside it is just lovely down there. I will be showing Ceilidh, she is too stunning not to. And her personality is just like Diva! She poses all of the time as if to say "look at me, aren't I just beautiful." She does love attention and over christmas it was very difficult to try to get everyone to keep calm around her and not to fuss over her. I had spoken to everyone about what NOT to do and then my sisters parents-in-law came round to my parents and the father came straight in and was smothering Ceilidh, picking her up and making the biggest amount of fuss I have ever seen. I had to get Colin (my brother-in-law) to have a quiet word with him because it was making her very naughty. She is fine now though, apart from knowing when it is meal time and demanding to be fed. She huffs around back and forward to the kitchen for a couple of minutes and if you do not take the hint she comes up to you and stands there barking. She has also taken to sneaking into the garage to bury her head into the pig ear box! She never takes any out though, just has a good sniff and a small chew of a couple. Do you know a good way to get a dog to stand and stay? We have mastered sitting and lying but Ceilidh refuses to stand and stay. It she just sits or lies down when I say stay even though I have made her stand.