Sunday 2 March 2008

We're back!

Finally back on line! God what a lot of work moving has been, but we are in and getting sorted, the dogs, cats, Rabbits and chickens are all happy and settled, I just wish I could find half of what I packed. I was so organised before we moved that I bought the presents for our Mum's for Mothers day, great except I can't find them, grrrrr!
I have also put my back out, and two dogs are lame so Crufts may be a non-starter for us, the drive is a gravel driveway and we have dogs who have bruised their feet, poor dears, so we are the walking wounded.
Love the pictures and postings that have been going on and thanks for the good wishes.
Joanne I will look out some photo's of relatives and post them on her for you over the next few days, thanks to all for keeping things going, the puppies are growing up so fast and they all look so well.