Sunday 9 March 2008

Hi Elspeth

Thanks for advice, I do take her straight out when ever we get home or if she has been in her cage (even if only been in it for 5m), before she says hello, I tell any one near me on the way not to stroke her and then she does not wee but can still be excited.
It's just a bit difficult to keep telling parents and little Sis to ignore her until she has calmed down. She comes up to them even if they have been in the same room for 1/2 an hour or more a bit excited, this could be that she is used to getting attention when she is excited so has been almost taught to be, to get attention.
She is less excited with me and jumps up a lot less at me, this could be because I try not to encourage the excitement and do not let her jump up (they don't either but some times they talk and use hands to much so she sees it as getting attention) I also try not to get to annoyed, where as for example my little sister can get excited or very annoyed. Any way she is getting better and has not weeed from excitement for a while.
About the game fair http://www.basc.org.uk/content/west_country_game_fair here is a link it's at the Royal Bath and West Show ground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset here's a map red letter J thing you will see what I mean http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl It's on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th found this as well http://www.somersetcountygazette.co.uk/whatson/sgwhatsonlatest/display.var.1947257.0.westcountry_game_fair_the_ultimate_countryside_experience.php Love to see you and Ceilidh (Ilka would defiantly like to see her) And I would like to show her I am thinking about doing ring craft classes even if I don't show her, it would be interesting to find out a bit more about showing, I used to show my pony but did not do that well. But going to work her on our local shoot. Are you going to show Ceilidh I think she is lovely, looks alot like Ilka, well she probably would being from the same litter he he.
Thanks again. And Good Luck Keisha
Sophie