Thursday 6 March 2008

A blonde, senior moment

Whoops, sorry Joanne, yes I do know that, just not sure what is what at the moment, my excuse is, I am blonde and senior!!!!!! what hope is there.
Sophie, Ilka is gorgeous you know, both you and Elpseth have got them in great condition, I do hate to see growing puppies thin, they need an extra covering for growing into, in fact all the dogs on here look so fit and well.
As for my lot I am going to Crufts definitely with Maddie and James is taking Prima, Logi's day it is hanging in the balance we shall see how he is later today, I wont take him if he is still sore in his foot at all as it is a long hike into the halls and a long day on his feet in a crowded hall, the last thing I wont is to have him hurt it anymore or someone to stand on his sore foot, it is so frustrating as Crufts is the only show where it is acceptable to take a dog back under a judge who has already awarded the dog the CC and BOB. The judge for us has given Logi a CC, Best of Breed and also a group placing and huge stakes class with £100 prize money, so we can safely assume he does love Logi, I was just hoping we could go there and take our chances with all the dogs, no guarantee he would put Logi up again as there are lovely young dogs coming up through the classes as well as some older favourites but he did stand a good chance I think. Crufts is never a lucky show for me so maybe it's not meant to be! Anyway Maddie and Prima are fit and well, even if Prima needs a coat and maturity! James knows he is going for a day out! Maddie chances are fair as the last time the judge judges the breed she did win the RCC so fingers crossed, just don't hold your breath though!
GOOD LUCK to Strider and Jiggy, and all the Blitzans attending tomorrow, I shall post the results on here on Saturday.
Thanks again for all the good wishes. :-)