Sunday 30 March 2008

Catch up

Hi everyone, thanks for the warning Trish, it's such a worry, I have a family who live in Carlisle who had a Munsterlander who was stolen, they were heartbroken, they had stopped to give him a walk in the way home form a show in a car park by a forest, from what I understand the car park was split in two and the dogs came out of the Forrest having chased some game a bit further up than the family, he was a bit disorientated and headed to the wrong end of the car park by the time the family ran over to where he was he was gone, there was a family in a nearby car who saw a couple in a camper van coax him in and drive off, I can't imagine anything worse, the never knowing how they end up must be awful, makes me shudder just thinking of it. Andrew and I have often toyed with the idea of putting up a fenced dog run off of the house so that when we are out they could come out and play, BUT what if they were spotted and someone took them, oh no too much of a risk so that's ideas a big no. The family now have one of my babies from Fancy and Logi, it doesn't fill the gap but he does help.
Anyway some lovely photo's again thank you, we have had a lovely family come over from France today to meet the dogs, they have booked a Diva baby. I am off to Bristol to see Keisha's babies in the morning, Stella is on day 15 and is oh so hot, she has taken a fancy to Tonks one of our cats who she keeps getting hold of and humping!!!!!! It must be something she has learned in Bristol!!
Anyway I will try and get those photo's sorted out this week, bear with me we are still unpacking boxes.
Hope everyone is well :-)
One last thing I have asked one of Keisha's new baby owners to join the blog so we will get to see at least one of the boys grow up on here.