Monday 1 December 2008

Ghillie- 8 weeks




Just a couple of piccies of my wee boy. He has settled in so well....shouldn't say it, but far better and quicker than any of my collies. If my Diva pup is half as good I will be ecstatic. Gozzi is a gorgeous fella; I have everything crossed that the matings have taken. Bet you are glad to be home Ali....just time to draw breath before Xmas.


I was really p***** off....I went back to Aldi to get one of those 3 in 1 bird roasts after reading the glowing reports on here...They had sold out...so now the great bird hunt begins as I scour every Aldi in West Central Scotland. I can only hope they get some more in...I could kick myself for not picking one up earlier. I had to console myself by buying some stollen....hey ho another couple of pounds. I am giving up any attempt to be good until after Xmas and then back to Weightwatchers; I think my gold membership is well down the tubes already.


It is absolutely freezing here...a real pea-souper last night like I haven't seen in years. Everything is white and frozen this morning including my bucket of disinfectant in the garage which I had to use yesterday as my hosepipe was frozen. This is not a good time to have to housetrain a pup!!! Guess that's all the news for now, will seriously get down to finishing my article for the newsletter today....Ghillie willing!!!