Monday 26 January 2009

Catch up!

First of all I hope you are feeling better James, best wishes for a speedy recovery!
12 puppies!!! Wow, well done little girl, Hope Diva has gotten some rest, she'll need it in a few weeks when the pups get more mobile. I had a Springer once that had 12 puppies and had to seperate them into two boxes at 3 weeks old and bottle feed half of them rotating feedings, because mom was too tired and not enough milk to feed all adequately, but it was well worth it and the time passed really quickly. How many girls and how many boys? I am so jealous of all the new puppy people!
Karen, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, hope you day was a good one!
I love the picture of Sid under the stairs! All attitude and very cute!!
Looks like you had fun with the Munster meeting, of course the Springer was in the water, hard to keep them out even with ice still on.
Does any body find that their females leave puddles of pee on the floor when they are relaxing especially after a cold dip or running in the cold or snow? My vet say's it is common in fixed females to get lazy sphincters and has mine on hormones, it seems to work but not sure if this is the problem, I don't like my vet much and I am shopping around for a new one.
Jo