Tuesday 27 January 2009

WELLDONE KAREN AND MAGGIE!!!!! Both in one night aswell, you should both be very proud of yourselves!!! Did she get a special treat when she got home?

Jo, in my experience if you lose confidence in your vet you have got to change. I love the one I take Ceilidh to now, she loves going in (highly strange) they all know exactly how to deal with dogs, especially larger ones. With Ceilidh she hides under the table so they get down to her level and wait for her to go over to them and have a sniff and cuddle, then get her on the table and she is fine. I don't think she has ever grumbled at the vets, just wriggles to make life awkward if they are trying to do anything to her (eye test springs to mind!) I hope Duchess grows out of her little problem but then again, it might be because it is so much colder where you are combined with the spaying.