Tuesday 27 January 2009

Thanks to Everyone

Thank you everyone for your input to "puddles" and I am still going to look for a new vet, he is very nice but talks too much and doesn't listen. He has both dogs on Stilbestrol, I just think it is strange the both girls have it.
Ann... I have read up on this condition before and it may be true, but Elly May , my Springer had puppies when she was 3 then got fixed and Duchess was 2.5 years old when we decided to spay her. So they were not done early. Now the medication seems to work most of the time but not always and my Vet say double the meds which I don't think should be necessary.
Ali... the pups are georgeous! and what luck to have 6 of each! I am having puppy withdrawls! Your are so lucky! ahhh to smell the puppy breath!
Congratulations to Maggie and Karen, it really feels good to acomplish things with our furry friends doesn't it. I am proud of you!
Jo