Sunday 25 January 2009

The Dirty Dozen - clean and beautiful thanks to Diva!)

How on earth did they fit inside her???
Very Tired but Very Happy In the pink




Lined up like soldiers Excuse corny remarks but extremely exhausted, two night without much sleep is catching up on me. James is also very poorly with an acute chest infection so all in all rather tired!
Diva is being an absolute star, she is even happy to have the rest of the dogs in the room too, we are all cosied up watching a film, Diva is incredibly cuddly with me too, so haven't cuddle babies so much as every time I get in the box, Diva lies her head on my lap for a cuddle, she is really happy though. I know every one thinks their babies are gorgeous but this lot really are, it makes all the travelling across Europe worth every mile, so proud of my girl and can't quite believe the great outcome, thanks for every ones support it meant a lot. Now back to cuddle and snooze!!! Will get on the phone tomorrow.