Tuesday 20 January 2009

Well done Maggie, you should be very proud and congratulations to Rosie on your forthcoming Grandchild.

Soph, it is Tarka and Ceilidh as Elspeth said, but also Prima she is another early to bed when she wants to not when your ready!!!!

Diva has changed shape over night, everything is down at the bottom and in position for when she goes into labour, she is at least a foot wider at her lowest but much narrower at the top now!

I had a phone call from a lady hoping to get on Diva's list, unfortunately there is no chance of that they are definitely all spoken for, but she was sent to me via a breeder in Scotland who was kind enough to put her my way, she has just gone through the same as me and Summer, unfortunately she didn't know till later than me so I can just imagine how disappointed she must be, anyway it's lovely how breeders can help each other out, the lady is now on Summer's and Prima's list.