Thursday 19 February 2009

Follow the Leader

Imagine if you can a Munster chasing a rabbit and a red faced mad woman chasing the Munster and that's what you would have seen if you had been walking in Holton this morning.

Maggie spotted the rabbit in a field just off the footpath and went to investigate - the rabbit realizing it's cover hadn't worked began to run round and round in circles and zig zags and I after hopelessly blowing my whistle started running after Maggie shouting LEAVE IT and throwing my lead at her which kept missing. Eventually the rabbit stopped and lay down exhausted which I thanked God for as I was feeling the same way! I managed to catch them up by which time Maggie was poking the rabbit with her nose asking it to start running again. I put her on her lead and walked a few feet away and waited to see what the rabbit did. It got up eventually and hopped back to the trees for cover. I'm amazed Maggie didn't try and kill it but realised shortly after that during this exhausting chase I had lost my whistle. I walked back to where we were to try and find it but didn't so now I have no whistle and will have to go back this afternoon to see if I can find it. But for now I think I've had my work out for the day)lol


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE!!!

Hope you get lots of goodies!