Wednesday 25 February 2009

Hi All

Took Maggie out at an ungodly hour this morning because I had to go out early. At the crack of dawn Maggie was darting about all over the place while I bleary eyed trudged along behind. I was nearing the wood when I noticed she wasn't around, looked up to see a white dot chasing a herd of deer towards the wood - where is my whistle when I need it! By the time I find it she has vanished. So suddenly feeling wide awake I whistled while running in that general direction. Out of breath I stopped and looked into the haze of morning and felt a nose nudge me from behind - she'd come back - but where from? How did she get behind me - I've no idea. She came back though so big relief.

By two thirty this afternoon she was looking at me again for her number two walk which usually doesn't take place until later - so think I've put her body clock out. Think we will have an early night tonight)lol