Thursday 26 February 2009

Love the two pictures Elspeth how cute. I work part-time four hours a day and work is only minutes away from where I live, my eldest daughter is doing her A levels so she is only at school part-time as well. The pup when I go to work will be left in the dinning-kitchen as it is a very big room that is where Misty stays when I go to work. Misty has the run of down stairs when I am at home she does like to sneak up stairs as well as she prefers to sleep on human beds instead of her own. I think Misty will enjoy having him around as my Sister has just got a Cocker Spaniel Puppy they came to visit last week and all Misty wanted to do was play with her could not believe how gentle Misty was as Misty is a very big springer and my Sister's pup was so tiny pup was dangling off her ears and all Misty wanted to do was lick her clean.