Thursday 26 February 2009

Welcome Maggie




My name is Joanne and I live in British Columbia, Canada. I have 2 Munsters and a Springer Spaniel also. My husband was in England on business and surprised me with Duke the Black and white 5 years ago, he is sired by "Blitzan, Logi. Shortly after we sent for Duchess the dark one, and Ali bless her heart put her on a plane for Canada. Elly May is the Springer, she is 6 years old. I know you will enjoy your Munster as much as I do, I find them to be very entertaining and quirkey, and you must not let up on their training as they are very smart, and will push your patience and outsmart you! I crate trained all my puppies and found it very helpful, and to this day it is still set up and Duchess and Elly are usually in it for peace and quiet, they are never locked it it now, unless there is a medical reason and even then, they don't mind, because it is like their safe spot!


I look forward to your stories Maggie.


Joanne