Friday 27 February 2009

HI NEWBIES NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

Hi Tessa and Mandy, welcome to the blog. It is really great to have more new folks to exchange ideas, info, laughs and cries with.
Tessa, looking forward to seeing piccies of Evie, I need to get some new ones up of Ghillie but the weather never seems right to haul around my heavy camera lately. I think 'handful' is a 'slight' understatement when describing these pups. Ghillie runs rings around my 4 collies...and me!!!! He is a consumate thief...picks my pockets without me realising it...can't carry poo bags (empty ones) around anymore or tissues etc as I look round and they are shredded on the floor. No surface is safe...as he has grown we have cleared, moved and raised...all to no avail..he always finds something. Yesterday it was a carton of bay leaves liberally strewn around the lounge...and later my brand new glasses case fortunately without the £400 glasses in them!!! He is the greediest dog I have ever had and scavenges anything and everything he can get his teeth into.
He is also the cleverest, most loving and entertaining dog I have had in years. He is an absolute joy to take out on his own and I never tire of watching him track and hunt. He is seriously hard work and a major challenge. This is where I start to get boring and everybody sighs and says 'here we go again....'.
Mandy...at least this gives you some idea of what is coming and to all you 'eternal' owners who just may have forgotten what it was like to have a munster pup...(I certainly had)!!!! Despite all, he is an absolute joy and I am so glad he is mine. Huggzzzz all Lindsey.