Thursday 26 February 2009

Litter Picture

I have attached a picture of the litter of puppies that I am getting one from, I have not chosen my pup yet as one of them is going to a show home and they are finding it hard to pick which one as they are all so well put together. The first pup on the left is a girl and the breeder is keeping her the second one has been picked and the other three with the black faces one of them will be mine, the last three are very much alike and I am very happy to have any of them, ours will be a family pet but hoping to do a bit of showing or agility down the line, hopefully will find out at weekend which is mine cant wait!!

I love your photos Karen and Elspeth, how cute, I know when our puppy arrives we will be in for lots of fun and games!! It is a long time since we had a pup in the house but we are really looking forward to it.

I have been bought a crate, going to put it up at the weekend, also bought lots of toys although misty has pinched the cuddly teddy its now in her bed!! We still cant decide on a name so all the names we like are going to be put in a bag and we will then pull one out.