Wednesday 14 October 2009

Glad you are OK Ali and great that you have lots of cuddly friends to keep you company.

I have just found an alternative way of exercising the dogs. Finn my little boy really didn't want to go for a walk today and Tony is away for work at the moment so I was thinking how on earth am I going to get the dogs exercised. Murphy would be alright without a walk but Evie has far too much energy. In the end I let Finn sit on my lap and we drove my Landrover around our field (quite a steep incline too) about 10 times with the dogs in hot pursuit or in Evies case taking the lead. We all had a fantastic time and it was a joy to see Evie running at full pelt she looked beautiful and I am glad to say she is now exhausted. A very lazy way of walking the dogs I know but good fun once in a while. When I had my days training with Christine we saw a couple with their husky dogs attached to the front of their mountain bikes and the dogs pulled them along - does anyone go cycling with their Munsters?