Wednesday 14 October 2009

Thank you

Morning all, thank you to you all for the good wishes, I am home and doing OK thank you, Dogs are being wonderful they always know when Mum is poorly and are all extremely cuddly and gentle, as I am confined to bed for a day or so, they all are happy to snuggle up and keep me company, how many Munsters can fit in one bed? My total is 8 so far, I fell asleep and woke up pinned into the bed with 8 Munsters lying all around me!! Very warm and cosy!!!!!
Glad you are enjoying the Newsletter and thank you for taking the time to tell me, much appreciated, I already have a few very interesting affix meanings for the next issue so please keep them coming how good would it be to cover all affix holders.
Don't know if I have said Pauline but Tetra likes the bath she climbs in and turns the tap on and then plays in the water, wasn't too bad in the summer but now it's colder it's a bit of a pain, so bathroom door is kept firmly shut!! I don't think Munsters do chew a lot, so long as they have plenty of toys, chews and treat toys they are quite happy, can't remember the last time one of mine has ever chewed up anything, secret is buy lots of interesting things to go into their toy box and chew box!!!!
ROsie hope things went well for you, will catch up again later.