Tuesday 13 October 2009

Hi All

Firstly thank you Ali - I got my LMC newsletter this morning and it's been lovely reading it today. Some great articles - especially like the one on flyball.

Sandra, thanks for posting the pictures of Ace and Bella. Sorry to hear Ace is lame. How did he get his injury? He is a lovely looking horse and Bella is very pretty. I know Tring quite well - my niece went to a ballet/dance school there and we went up often to watch the school performances. She was never quite good enough to go onto do anyting else in ballet but has recently qualified as a physiotherapist. She loved Tring though and lived there for 3 years.

Tessa, lucky you having a good relationship with your gamekeeper. Ours is.... well I won't say the word! The one before him was lovely and although we didn't always stick to the footpaths he turned a blind eye but this one is so strict and is often telling me off. They have locked gates we used to walk through and just made getting around a right pain. The farmer though is lovely and I get on well with him - he doesn't like the gamekeeper either which is a general consensus. We have local shoots here too, they tend to keep up by the woods but I try and avoid going out when I hear them.