Thursday 29 October 2009

Hi all

I really enjoyed reading the news letter lots of info in there. Ali you will have to excuse the state of the membership form when I send if off to you, Oscar has a bad habit of opening the mail for us but he tends to shred most of it thankfully the news letter was in one piece unlike the membership form stuck it back together with sellotape!! Looks like you all had a great day at Warwick Castle and to see Logi's babies and give them a cuddle what more could you ask for.

Hope all the new owners are having lots of fun with your pups, make the most of them they do grow up so quick, loving all the pictures, cant wait until I am allowed another one.

Karen the picture of Maggie sticking her tongue out is really funny, I too have had the unfortunate pleasure of fox poo not a nice experience I must say.


Sorry to hear about your parents dog Tessa, its so sad when we loose them.

I never had any problem with Oscar in the car but he did always have Misty to keep him company, my biggest obstacle with Oscar was his eating as he is very fussy and dislikes most dried dog foods, I just got lots of advice from Munster owners and now he is eating really well and gaining weight, he has dried dog food (one I have found he likes) and also different kinds of raw meat and it seems to suit him really well, with me it was trial and error.