Monday 21 December 2009

Hi folks just having a quick catch up as really not managing on this old lap top it is so frustrating, anyway hope you are all well and keeping warm, I got up this morning to it snowing on top of what we had the other day so I dashed off to stock up on Tarka's medication as last thing I needed to do was run out of that, as we drove off it's about 20 mins away the snow gradually turned to rain so I relaxed and carried on, went to the vets and then thought I would do the Butchers when James rang and said Mum I think you need to come home it's really bad here, so I started to head back only to find the roads plastered in snow, I got back crawling at 20 mph and just made it up our hill and along the drive, since then, 11am it just hasn't stopped snowing, we have feet of snow now so it's a good job I have stocked up!!! We are 900 ft above sea level here so thinks that's why we are coping it, I am sure there are many much worse off, but lets just say I am glad I am stocked up and sorted as it doesn't matter if it keeps on snowing.
Will get some more pictures tomorrow, glad to hear all the babies are enjoying the snow too, my to big babies love it!!! We have chicks hatching out for Mudlarks at the moment, 13 so far, so we are all snuggled up indoors, Darcy is besotted with the chicks, he has washed a few and sits beside the brooder watching them and being so gentle bless him, we certainly have a houseful at the moment, Dogs, Cats and chicks, there is just enough room for Andrew, James and me!!!
I have sent out some Christmas cards but I'm afraid the second batch is sat on my dresser waiting for me to get out, so if yours doesn't arrive before Christmas it will after, sorry.