Tuesday 15 December 2009

Eye test for Darcy

Gorgeous pictures of your two Sandra, Jack is growing up so fast!!!!
I don't know where the time goes, I have just been to have Darcy's eye's tested, pleased to say no abnormality diagnosed, one clear eye test certificate in my posses ion, he was funny, he really wanted to sit on the chair as all the other waiting patients were sat on the floor I felt he should too, so we compromised, he had his front feet on the seat and his bottom on my lap, all orchestrated by Darcy!!!! Ian Mason who does the eyes for me is a lovely man, very good with the dogs and has known Logi since a puppy and had met many of Logi's children so he tells me he has a very soft spot for Logi, (well who doesn't!!) Anyway pleased to say Darcy behaved impecably and Ian said that my trip was well worth it if I ended up with such a handsome, healthy boy!!! So very pleased indeed and a little relieved as you never know do you, now he is clear and ready to mate Summer and become a Daddy, any day now judging by the Summer this morning!!!
On another subject, the LMC newsletter is well underway, my last issue, but I am rather disappointed by the lack of input from breeders with info on their affix, the meanings and reasons, I do have some who have come forward with the info but those of you who haven't will miss out unless you get it to me within 24 hours, any later and I will have done it. So hurry up if you want to be included.