Wednesday 23 December 2009

Well had my cousin and his wife stopping by this morning with their 7week old Lab puppy, she has been named Ceilidh after my Ceilidh! Such a wee character. Big Ceilidh was brilliant, walked up to wee Ceilidh had a sniff and wiggled back to me as if to say I was gentle aren't I good mummy! Then wee Ceilidh got a lot more confident and was chasing big Ceilidh around the room!! The video was taken once little Ceilidh was starting to get a bit sleepy but it honestly was the funniest thing to watch, a full grown Munsterlander running from a puppy lab! Little Ceilidh does suit the name, similarities in personality to my Ceilidh are unreal. Got some snowy pics to put up too. Will post them in the morning as this will take a while to upload and I am ready to hit the pillow now. Hope everyone is enjoying their christmas period despite the disruptions!! It certainly looks like the dogs are so far anyway given all the pictures!!!