Saturday 19 December 2009

Hi folks sorry disaster hit yesterday, I switched on my PC and a strange sound emitted and then a message flashed on the screen FATAL ERROR so with that my computer died. Talk about frustrating and disaster. So Dug out the ancient lap top which is working for today who knows for tomorrow, so if I disappear you will know why, talk about bad timing as newsletter et all. Mine in under warranty so fingers crossed.
I think Ringo takes after grampy and his Aunty Summer,snow angels are their favorite!!! No more snow yet but boy isn't so cold and it's not disappeared at all. Had to do a dash to the vets so had to get out and I did manage it very slowly, but no one else has come past the lane including the postman. If forecast is right we will have more tomorrow and Tuesday but who knows?!?
Off to check emails, have rather a lot to go through so bear with me if you're waiting for a reply, thanks.