Tuesday 29 December 2009

Introducing Milo

























Hi,

My name is Milo and I am son of Narla & Logi. I am living in Somerset with my new mum and dad (Aly & Robin) and my new brother Merlin who I just love to bits. I am very laid back and I am being a really, really good boy. Merlin and I are inseparable, he is very tolerant and is looking after me. We play all the time. I don't mind the frost but I really don't like the rain. It would be good if we had some snow here then perhaps I could have my picture taken in it having great fun like all the other Munsters on the Blog!
I love being warm, two of my favourite places are by the ray burn and the woodburner. Merlin has told me that when I am big with a long hairy coat I won't like it so much!. He has also told me that I will learn to love the mud and the water when I am bigger, but I am not sure whether to believe him.

I have been introduced to lots of people, one of my favourites is Roger the postman. Apparently Merlin is his favourite and he gets a chew every day. I am going to do my best to see if I can be one of his favourites too, then perhaps I will get a chew! I also have new friends - Millie the Border Terrier, Daisy the Spaniel and Moley Rat who is a 5 month old whippet. I like Moley as we play a lot but I cannot catch him when he runs off.