Tuesday 22 December 2009

THANK YOU

Ali for my lovely Calender and Newsletter. The calender is lovely - don't know how you had the time to do it but really appreciate you putting in the time and effort - Thank you!

John, does look like a Munster but could be a springer - I know a springer that looks very much like a small Munster, funny cos his owner says he always gets people asking if he is a munsterlander!

I met a chap on my walk a few days ago who was walking two lurchers. He stopped to say what lovely dogs my two Munsters were. He said he had his name down on a waiting list for one 35 years ago but after waiting over a year he gave up! I told him they were probably easier to get one now - not sure how many breeders there were in this country then. He said some Lord near Oxford was breeding them - anyone know who that might be?