Sunday 29 June 2008

Ceilidh looks like she had a lovely walk Elspeth (or should I say run, I can't see her walking much). Well done at Windsor too.

Domino feels a bit neglected this weekend as I've been doing housework which is quite unheard of here. I've cleaned the carpets, they are green now instead of Domino coloured, sorted out stuff for my party on Saturday. My birthday isn't until Thursday, so if any of you see me here much before then, tell me to get back to work.

Domino will have to stay on her lead at the party while there's food around, she is just like Ceilidh, waits until you turn your back and pinches anything. At a party we went to a few weeks ago, Domino stole a piece of birthday cake, and I even had her on a lead then.

We're off to the next class up at training on Wednesday, so I'll update after we've been there. Will try to get some photos too in the next couple of days.