Saturday 21 June 2008

Morning

I hope the weather improves for you Karen - horrible here today but I think the forcast is good for next week so hopefully you will get some better weather.

I have been trimming Maggie. Cut her nails and plucked her top not )lol. Frank hates me doing this as he likes it. Because she came back soaked from her walk today I put a towelling coat on her to try and flatten her coat which at the moment is the wildest it's ever look. Maggie's coat grows in all directions and it's near impossible to make it lie flat! I just took her coat off and she had a good shake and a roll. She looks no different! Her coat isn't in very good condition at the moment, I don't know why. I have been adding Yumaga to her food and yesterday she had Mackrel skins in her dinner, which she just loves! I think perhaps like me her hair goes frizzy when it's raining )lol!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!