Thursday 19 June 2008

Girls and thier Hormones

It sounds like Ceilidh may well be coming into season, Elpseth sent you an e mail so you can do some checks, Diva is having or rather in full flow of a phantom pregnancy, the trouble is she is convinced Trifle is her baby and keeps feeding her, and if she can't find Triflt she will call her and winge until Trifle comes running, now got a hoempathic remedy to try and stop the phantom, but I ask you what's she like, sat on the sofa feeding an adult cat, Sophie would Molland like to come over for some nursing!!!!!
Sorry I haven't been on here much today, I have had a lovely morning with Karen and Domino, thanks Karen very informative and great company, thanks Domino for holding hands and lots of lovely kisses and play time!! She really is a sweetie and very beautiful. Your turn to come here next time ;-) have a lovely holiday I shall be thinking of you and if you need to off load you've got my number, have you got my mobile as well?
Karen you should be very proud of Maggie can you come down here and train some of mine, Summer or any!!!!! James is hoping to enter at Hall Barn as well, I thought I would bring Leah for a social day out but we will have to see how things are first. Feel I should be there as a committee member anyway!
I have some more pictures to post later but having troubles with my scanner so may be a delay, but will keep trying.