Thursday 19 June 2008

All is quiet!

Very quiet on here today.

I have just sent off my entry form for Hall Barn having decided to give it a go. I took Maggie down to the post box with me to post it and then took her straight out to the fields to do some training (ish!)

While out she found a pheasants feather. I asked her to sit and stay at the edge of a grassy field, let her have a smell of the feather and then walked a little way into the field and hid it. I walked back to her and then asked her to go and find it. Amazingly she did find it and brought it back to me! She was so keen in fact to give it to me and very excited by me screeming clever girl to her that she ran back so fast, practically deposited the feather in my mouth and knocked me off my feet!

Feel very chuffed though - clever Maggie!