Wednesday 18 June 2008

Lucky escape

Goodness Elspeth what a scare! Glad everything was ok and you came home when you did! I have always been lucky with Maggie - she has never tried to chew anything up that wasn't hers - amazing really as from what I have read on other peoples Munsters I don't think that's the norm! One thing she will do though is pinch my socks. I leave my walking socks in my wellies and every night she take them out and puts them in her bed, but she never chews them, just cuddles up to them - weird but cute!

I have noticed recently when I walk her on a lead she (not sure what this is called but in horses it's called pacing) it's when they walk with the right back and front together instead of opposites. Sorry this is a really bad explanation. It sort of looks like they are waddling from side to side instead of an even pace. Horses that are taught to do this at a fast trot are used in races - looks very strange to look at. Does anyone know what I mean and is this something Maggie will carry on doing now. When I quicken the pace and she breaks into a trot she does it less and I haven't seen her do it when she is off the lead.

Anyway hope I haven't confused the hell out of you (lol

Sophie, lovely kitten pics - what a lucky kitten he is.

I'm glad Domino is ok after her binge on the compost - hope Marcus' finger is ok. When I was a kid my sister got a pencil right through her cheek! Never quite sure how she managed this think she was doing hand stands on the sofa - can't remember, but had to take her to A & E with it sticking out of her cheek.