Friday 20 June 2008

Afternoon training

I have just come back from a walk with Maggie. I took her dummy so that I could do some training in a field not too far from us where the grass isn't too long. When I got there however Maggie ran off - goodness knows what after. When she finally came back she was so hot an exhausted and hardly in a fit state to do some training so I had to walk further to a brook where she could cool off. When I got back to where I wanted to be she was doing what I asked but not very enthusiastically so I couldn't do much and decided to go home. Did do a bit more on the way back with healing off lead and sitting to whistle but she is now lying under a tree in the garden with her tongue hanging out! Lynn had sent me a list of stuff she needs to do for Hall Barn and it has made me slightly nervous! (LOL

Diva looks so huggable in those pictures, such a pretty girl!