Friday 27 June 2008

Windsor

Had a great day today at Windsor. Lovely to see you Ali and James again with the very lovely Prima and Diva (would have loved to have seen Summer!) - I did meet Ann and Mathilda though - hope I've got this right but I think Mathilda is a Summer baby - Stella's sister? She was lovely. Lovey to meet you Elspeth - congratulations on coming 3rd - really great as quite a large class - I came third with Maggie once but I wasn't showing her and there were only 3 in the class! LOL. I missed Ali and James going in so not sure what happened - so busy talking (or eating!) - but it was really great to meet so many Munster owners I hadn't met before. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye Ali - thought you were coming back in - the weather did get bad though - I sent Frank all the way back to the car to get my coat and by the time he got back it stopped - ooops! We ended up in the benches tent rather that a beer tent but still nice to sit and chat and stay dry. Maggie enjoyed her day I think - I bought her an ice cream on the way out, her favourate - she is now collapsed fast asleep. Hope you all got home ok.