Wednesday 25 June 2008

Had a stressful day today work wise - some times I think I'd like a less stressful job but not sure what else I could do and work from home, so will have to stick with it for now. Nice to see all the lovely photos on the blog. Zydo is a good looking boy. Tracie's puppies look scrumptious and some great photos of Ilka Sophie.

Prof Bedford was really nice Judith. Think he liked Maggie, she was very good letting him look in her eyes. When I got there they put the drops in and then I had to sit down with her and wait her turn. I sat next to a lady with three springers and a lab. She made a fuss of Maggie and said they're mad dogs these Munsters. Quite suprised me because no-one has ever know what she was before. After chatting she said she ran kennels and was a dog walker and had had a couple of Munsters to stay before. She said she thought they were lovely dogs but totally loopy and I don't think Maggie changed her opinion (lol

Really looking forward to the weekend with Windsor and Hall Barn. Maggie has been great with her training - such a quick learner, but I'm sure she will forget everything when it comes to Sunday!