Thursday 19 June 2008

Clever Maggie!!!!! That is impressive.
Ceilidh is very well so no ill effects after yesterday. She came with me this morning to get the new tyres put on the car and we went a walk while we waited to a park near by. Never been to it before and it was full of swallows!!! Ceilidhs heaven, one stayed right infront of her nose for a good 10minutes of chasing in circles. They were only interupted when a black lab came from no where and tried to have his wicked way with Ceilidh, she went into tazmanian devil mode birling in circles so he couldn't get near her bottom. Ceilidh and I just walked on and he kept trying and kept trying. I eventually put her on the lead and he had one last try then by which point I was throwing myself inbetween them, or should I say she ran round my legs panicing! We met another couple of boys after that who were very interested in her rear too but didn't get a chance to get any further than a quick sniff after one of them lifted a leg to her back. I think we will have to keep a closer eye on our walks over the next few days to be sure she isn't coming into season. I know we thought it about a month ago but noone had tried to hump her at that point.