Wednesday 30 July 2008

BRODIE

What a beautiful write up on your lovely boy Sharon. Because I have met him, I guess I can relate to your descriptions of him and can totally confirm what you say about his fantastic outgoing personality etc. Given half a chance, I would steal him away from you, and he is certainly doing a lot to promote the munsters to a still 'slightly reluctant Frank' who is of the opinion one is fine...two will kill me....what a way to go though lol.

Ali, so pleased about Prima's eye test. Hope Diva is OK now and god forbid the tummy upset doesn't do the rounds...a nightmare with all of your gang. I made an appt. for Jess to go to the vet but she seems to be over it this morning.
I used to use Chappie with Jig as he has terrible digestive problems, so I took your advice and got a tin to try with Jess. Fresh cooked chicken and rice, and fresh cooked fish and rice didn't seem to help...but halleleuha... chappie seems to have won the day.