Tuesday 22 July 2008

Leia

What a gorgeous girl I know how much her loss hurts tough when we love our dogs so much and lose them, god knows why but put a bowl of food out for Leah tonight then remembered :-(

Lovely to have you join us Tor, I have spoken to Prima just hope the pressure doesn't put her off!!! but am sure she will produce babies for you all! IF she is like her mum and Gran she will for sure. Logi thinks Prima is getting closer I hope that cheers you all. National Gundog and Paignton are going to be two good days out lots of people coming to meet up for a fun day out there is going to be quite a gang of us. Do you know I can not for the life of me remember who I entered at Paignton so if I told anyone please let me know!!!! honest I think my brain has turned to sludge!

Must get a picture of Prima on here you wouldn't believe just how many black flecks are coming through on her coat, must try and get organised with that one tomorrow.

Thats it I'm done off for an early night!