Monday 21 July 2008

Well Done to the Pretty girl Ilka, and handsome boy Sid. Keep up the good work with Ilka Sophie you're on a roll. Well what a long day drove for too many hours to a committee meeting near Spalding only to find the A1M closed so detour after diversion and 5 hours later got there, left meeting at 5:40 so you can imagine what time I got home, I left the house in the early hours too! Anyway catching up today, dogs are being angels they always know when I am tired.

Hope you all had a good weekend, Karen that bird is adorable I hope he makes it, although I am sure he will he seems strong enough. How did the festival go was it good?
Hope Karen A is having a good holiday and Lins in France. How did the judging go Lyndsey hope you had a good weekend too, looking forward to news and pictures......