Monday 28 July 2008

Sunday Walk

What a brilliant walk we had yesterday. It was so hot and I think that the beauty of the scenary around Loch Ard is hard to beat anywhere in Scotland. It's the first time in years that midges have drawn blood on me though...maybe its all the antibiotics I have been on. All the dogs get on so well, it is amazing. Last time I only took two of the collies because I thought the munsters might be overwhelmed...oh my... my memory must be worse than I thought...
I couldn't believe how much Brodie had grown, he is just gorgeous, such a character.... I really think that he sold munsters to Frank yesterday.Elspeth & I had a wee giggle when we watched Frank rough and tumbling him after the walk. I think Frank and a munster would be a marriage made in heaven. Frank has even picked a name for Prima's pup...Gunner..but I think I will spell it with an a..Gunnar..it has a sort of German ring to it as well..so he is 'gunna' have to be a big bold fella..sort of like Brodie. I found the piccie of Axel Elspeth,.. god he is stunning!!!! Ceilidh is really maturing now she has had her season, I do hope she does well for you Elspeth at the National Gundog. I do envy you going down there..it is such a beautiful part of the country.
Ali, so sorry to hear Diva is unwell. There seem to be an awful lot of tummy upsets doing the rounds this year. I can't seem to get my wee Jess sorted at all. She is nearly 12 and the vets have done a complete set of tests, blood, swabs etc and she has had 2 courses of antibiotics as well and still she is squitty. I am at my wits end as to what to feed her next. She normally has the James Wellbeloved senior light, but I have had her on fish and rice for days now and still she is not right. Any suggestions from anybody would be more than welcome.
Well I am going to try to put up the best of the weekend piccies..I think there are a couple of super ones of Brodie and Ceilidh and also Frank's Flyn and my Jess.