Monday 28 July 2008

Sharon - Do you think you could 'do' a bit on Brodie for Wednesday as I am going to visit my family in Devon for the day so if someone could sort Wednesday that would be wonderful.

Love the pictures of your walk, Ceilidh is growing up so fast, so is Bodie for that matter.

Dogs Tummies are alot better today, a little toxic in the air but they have just had some Chicken and Rice and gobbled it down. Whatever caused it I think it has passed through thier system. Lyndsey how about Chappie, my vets swears by tin chappie and wholemeal mixer to sort out colitis troubles, I think it's because Chappie is fish and cereal based it tends to dry them up. Just food for thought so to speak. Will try my lot back on thier Duck and Rice tomorrow but instead of thier cooked meat I will go with Chicken and see how they go.

Off to the beach this evening - Karen C. been trying to call you, if your about this afternoon and are free for a few minutes can I pick your brains again!!!!!