Wednesday 23 July 2008

Wellcome

Tor great to have another from Devon on hear I'm from Kings Nympton (in between South Molton And Chulmleigh) where are you? and your flattie looks lovely sorry to hear you lost her, there's a lady in our village with a flattie and she's just got another flattie puppy as well who is so cute.
And yep I think Elle has steered me right, thanks again Elle, and help I think is needed thanks very much for offering Ali. I have been lifting and bending her hind legs right up before putting them down also tried doing both at the same time so it looked like her back end was lying down in mid-air with me holding her up lol then putting them both down at the same time, I've tried all sorts (bending/lifting/stretching/walking her round and trying again/making her sit then stand/the list goes on) she just won't, she might be stiffening them Ali.
Will have another go later.
And I am really looking forward to Paignton and NG it will be great to meet every one and maybe get some tips for Ilka.
HAPPY 9 MOUNTHS BIRTHDAY TO CEILIDH AND ALL ILKA'S OTHER LITTER MATES