Monday 21 July 2008

Thanks I know it's not exactly 'Crufts qualifying' but I was pleased that she liked the judge, so hopefully we will stay 'on a role'.
Hope the bird stays well.
Great video of Ceilidh.
Been attempting to stand Ilka and get Charlie to take pics (as said a while back) but allot easier said than done. Ilka goes from one extreme to the other, legs too far back or too far forward then when she's looking OK she moves or won't face forward so while I'm trying to get her head looking the right way she moves her legs and then moves her head while I'm moving her legs back and we just go round and round in circles lol so Charlie gets board of me going 'yep take the photo........oh no hang on she's moved............ok yep go now............ah no, wait........................
we got some photos then gave up will put them up later/tomorrow.